Thursday 4 April 2013

Boys and Their Toys!

Right at this current moment, my lovely other half is playing on Call Of Duty!


 Now I don't know whether it's just me, but this game is the bane of my life!
Don't get me wrong, I like to play on games from time to time and I have even played this one before with him, but sometimes it's just too much. I'm sure plenty of you have experienced this problem maybe with the same game or something different?

Now is it just me or does it seem to bring out some sort of rage in them? Scott is forever shouting and swearing at the screen. It drives me crazy! I'm like 'Scott, it's a game, just calm down'. They act literally like it's a matter of life and death. Please tell me I'm not the only one who goes through this?

Here is a list of things I have found to be fun and occupying whilst they are entranced in their game;

1. Annoy him equally as much as he does you, by putting your headphones on, and singing at the top of your voice. (It's even funnier if they have the mic on, other players hear it too!)

2. 'Accidently' unplug the console. However I don't recommend this, if he is already getting angry at the game.

3. Try and distract them with food. (This sometimes works for Scott as he loves food)

4. Keep walking in front of the screen. Then when he gets angry, just say 'Ohhh sorry I didn't realize I was in the way' (sarcastically of course :p)

5. Shout things down the mic to the other players. (This can be pretty entertaining)

6. Keep asking questions like, 'Why did you do that?' What's that guy doing?' etc.

7. Whilst he's playing the game, you can easily get things you may want. For example, I kept saying 'Come on Scott, you know you want to go to Disney World :D' constantly and eventually he got so fed up of hearing it (whilst he was trying to concentrate) he said 'OK!' Just remember to video him agreeing to it, otherwise he may deny it afterwards!

8. Ask to join in with the game and then just run around like an idiot!

9. Tell him you've just seen something absolutely amazing that he just HAS to look at now!

10. If all else fails, when he's not around, hide the game and/or the controllers. Then act perfectly innocent :) !

Problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment