With summer holidays fast approaching I decided a shopping trip was in order
(it was also payday :P).
So off we cruised on the M1 to Meadowhall! Now it's always a bad decision for me to make Primark the first shop I visit, but yes I still did it. I think I spent about 2 hours in there, I mean how can you not?!
I picked up the following from Primark;
1. Black Maxi Skirt- Lovely lightweight cotton, soft, and the perfect length! £10
2. Seafoam Green Maxi Skirt- Picture really doesn't do it justice, beautiful colour. Silky effect fabric, fab for dressing up or down. £10
3. Peachy Pink Maxi Skirt- Same as the green adore the colour! £10
4. Pale Blue Denim Shorts- Just simple shorts, I may D.I.Y them. £5
5. Pale Blue Denim Skirt- Circle skirt style, very lightweight and comfy, comes with a cute boho style belt. £10
We then wandered on to H&m and I picked up a few bits and bobs;
1. Ivory Playsuit- Beautiful chiffon fabric, button up front, lace straps and cut out back. £20
2. Pale pink Tshirt- Slightly see through perfect with a bralette underneath. Thin lightweight cotton, perfect to be worn oversized off the shoulder. £10
3. Cream Daisy Crop Top- Would need to be worn with a bralette or vest under. Cute daisy pattern all over. £9.99
Lastly we ventured to Accessorize;
I've wanted some flower garland headbands for a while so I picked up these two, perfect for summer.
1. Multi coloured- £8
2. Daisy- £6
We did go to other stores but I was a good girl and resisted temptation to buy absolutely everything I saw.
Enjoy your holidays! :)