Thursday 28 March 2013

Places I Plan to Visit




In September, me and my boyfriend are going to Orlando to Disney World :p!!!




I can't wait! I have been once before when I was 13 and loved it, so i told my other half (Scott) that I had to take him before we got a little too old to be walking round in fairy wings and Mouse ears. He took a lot of convincing before he agreed we should go...imagine my excitement!
I will be blogging this when the time comes, I'll more than likely vlog it too.

Sooo until the time comes, I have been looking at more places that I have always wanted to visit.

New York <3

Tokyo <3

Paris<3

Hawaii<3

Rome<3

Hong Kong<3

New Zealand<3

Australia<3

Monte Carlo<3

These are the main places on my list.
I guess I'd better get saving up :p 



No comments:

Post a Comment