Tuesday 2 July 2013

All That Glitters

During one of my appointments at work, I noticed the Bride had THE most amazing sandals on!


 I just had to ask her where they were from.
Admittedly I am a bit of a Magpie when it comes to anything sparkly, hence why I think these are fabulous!

Feast your eyes on these beauties:











I wasn't so sure about the fact that they are jelly shoes, as I haven't worn these since about the age of 7 when they were bright pink with silver glitter and a chunky heel, but once I took them out of the (unfortunately squished) box I was in love!
They have the cutest little skull on the front too (as seen pictured above).

If you love these as much as me, head to Schuh
Also available in Black Glitter, and for only £18 why would you not want to?!

x



*Links in pink

No comments:

Post a Comment